refriedgringo

Paving the road to nowhere, one word at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

American born, living in Mexico since 1992.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Friday Night In Tijuana

I went to Centro de Tijuana on Friday, enjoyed a few beers, chatted with Jody, sometimes I need to get out of the house. Armed with my trusty Fujifilm S700, I decided to use the video feature for the first time. I recorded the Nuevo Perico during the six-thirty shift change, and then typically how my evenings usually go after that. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you'll have to figure out on your own what a three-part video is worth, word-wise. Enjoy.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave i watched bolth of them .its nice to see some of my old stomping grounds.cant wait to see the movie ha ha.i do miss one thing about old tj the tacos can not find them here like that.to where mexico has its tacos wehave steak and gravy its gross i would not feed it to my dog .but the redneeks here love it almost as much as a knife fight.i also miss munudo and pasolie if i can spell that right wellim going to reed your next one i willget back to you john

8:50 PM, April 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home